Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 1 Weigh In

STATS:
Heaviest weight: 227
Starting weight: 225
Goal weight: 160
Current BMI: ~39
Goal BMI: <29

Current weight: 216.4
Change: -8.6 pounds

GOALS:
-no significant change in BMI yet, but a loss of 8.6 pounds!!
-no blood tests completed since before WW
-less irritable bowel symptoms, no significant changes in skin
-unsure if it's more energy, but feeling better
-didn't spend any money on food last week other than my trips to Kroger and Target for groceries!


WW STATS:
Smart Points / Day: 32 (down one from last week)
Weekly Bonus Points: 42
Fit Point Goal: 31
Blue dot days (from beginning): 9/10 days

COACHING:
Next session: Saturday, September 30 at 2:30pm.

ACTION PLAN:
3/3 for last week
- planned meals ahead of time (except for Saturday and Sunday, but not mad at myself for it)
- followed the plan (no wasted food!! had some I had to freeze because it didn't sound good but will eat later)
- relaxed with coworkers at a work party (went overboard on drinking but I'm still learning!)

"Unofficial" Action Plan for next week:
- I will reach my step goal 5/7 days. 
- I will follow my meal plan.
- I will spend time outside (once it's not 90 degrees)

No comments:

Post a Comment