Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 2 Weigh In

STATS:
Heaviest Weight: 227
Starting Weight: 225
Goal Weight: 160
Starting BMI: 39.9
Goal BMI: <29

Current Weight: 213.4
Change from last week: -3.0
Change from beginning: -11.6
Current BMI: 37.8

LOST 5% of my BODY WEIGHT!!!
Also started my #100daysofWHY for Weight Watchers

GOALS:
-BMI has decreased! Along with weight. AND someone who didn't know I was trying to lose asked if I had lost weight. #NSV
-no blood tests completed since before WW but need to get some done next week for my medications (I'll keep you posted!)
-happier digestive tract (except when I ate at restaurants), skin is the same
-improved mood, exercised everyday last week!!!
-only ate out twice (one planned, one not) but stayed within my points and didn't spend too much $$

WW STATS:
Smart Points / Day: 32 (no change)
Weekly: 42 (no change)
Fit Points: 103 (UP A LOT from last week's 31)
Blue dot days: 6/7 for the week (splurged on some pizza Saturday)

COACHING:
Had my 2nd session with JoAnn on Saturday. She was very impressed with my progress, almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks! She was interested in my exercise level and recipes. 

Next session: Saturday, October 7 at 2:45pm.

ACTION PLAN:
Review:
(1) 6/7 days with 8k step goal
(2) followed the meal plan nearly 100%
(3) took two walks outside during the week and then found two new areas to walk on the weekend
New: 
(1) Have at least 180 active minutes (dr. recommend 1hr/3x/week or 30min/day.
(2) Stay in blue dot range everyday.
(3) Continue to follow meal plan (menu this week: meatloaf, chicken stirfry, cold meat/cheese)
(4) Get 8k steps everyday!


"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment