Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Week 3 Weigh In

STATS:
Heaviest Weight: 227
Starting Weight: 225
Goal Weight: 160
Starting BMI: 39.9
Goal BMI: <29

Current Weight: 209.6
Change from last week: -3.8
Change from beginning: -15.4
Current BMI: 37.1

**Changed by Weigh In day from Mondays to Wednesdays after reading a post on WW Connect. I feel this is a smart move for me because 
1) I will be less likely to use Weeklies during the weekend because I still have Monday & Tuesday
2) If I have a bad weekend, I have two days to get back on program
3) I will always have access to a scale on Wednesdays (going to Nashville in 10 days and wouldn't have one)

GOALS:
-BMI has decreased AGAIN! And continuing to see lower numbers on the scale.
-Had some blood tests done yesterday for my dermatologist, hoping to get the results tomorrow
-No major issues with digestion, skin is still unchanged
-Mood declined over the weekend but partially due to the weather and plans falling through
-Ate at a restaurant 3 times (Kilroys, Red Robin, Scottys), didn't really try to track but aware of what I ordered and consumed

WW STATS:
Smart Points / Day: 31 (one less)
Weekly: 42 (no change)
Fit Points: 103 (no change)
Blue dot days: 7/7 but I stopped tracking once I hit healthy range. (Not proud of that)

COACHING:
Had my 3rd session with JoAnn yesterday. We processed the weekend and my few days off track. She helped me realize that I enjoyed myself and that's also important. If this plan starts to feel too restricting then it's too much like a diet and not good for long term change. 

Next session: Saturday, October 14 at 10:00am. 

ACTION PLAN:
Review: 
(1) At least 180 active minutes
(2) Blue dots were there but not honest.
(3) Followed the plan until the weekend, then got off track. BUT didn't waste any food.
(4) Monday - Friday I reached my step goal. 
New: 
(1) 8k steps everyday
(2) Do not weigh myself more than once a day
(3) Track truthfully

"because the next few months will go by whether you work out and eat healthy or not"

No comments:

Post a Comment