Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 15

Meals

Breakfast
2 eggs (1 red)
4 slices Turkey bacon (1 red)
Oatmeal (1 yellow)
1/2 Banana (1 purple)

Lunch
Leftover Lasagna (Don't worry it's the last one!) (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, 1/2 blue)
Carrots (1/2 green)

Supper
Parfait (2 red, 1 purple)
Celery with PB (1/2 green + tsps) 

Post Workout
Apple (1 purple)

Today's WorkOUTS (See that, multiple!)
Total Body Cardio (AM before breakfast)
Pilates (after class)

Yep, that's right people! I did a double workout today. I am hoping to continue it all week, but we'll see how my mornings go when I have to be at work at 10am. I might wait and do them after work and then before bed. I'll keep you posted. This one is going to be pretty short because I got out of class early and I want to start watching my recorded Bachelor. Go figure, the three nights I have class are also the three nights I have/had TV shows. 

Just one quick note: if you're thinking about starting the 21 Day Fix, here are some things you can start noticing and/or changing to get a feel for what the fix will be like. Try to drink more water, and only water! Like I've posted before the fix recommends your weight divided by 2 in ounces of water per day. Another thing to try is to monitor your sodium intake. READ LABELS! Salt makes you retain more water so if you're eating salt-heavy food AND drinking all that water, you might not enjoy the results. One final thing to monitor is your use of condiments. Often times people do not consider these foods, but they contain calories and usually A LOT of them. Just doctor your food up with some awesome spice blends and you won't need those condiments on the side nearly as much! These are just a few things I've been thinking about telling you guys so you could test it out and see how easy it is to make small changes at a time which can lead to BIG RESULTS. Let me know how it goes! 

As always I'll provide some inspiration...




No comments:

Post a Comment