Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 20 & Day 21

From Saturday (Day 20)

Chocolate Chai Shakeology
8 oz. cooled black tea
8 oz. ice
1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology

I am on the fence about purchasing more protein shake powder. I don't HATE them, however, I don't love them either. I have been using them as part of breakfast but let's be real this girl loves her BAE (BACON AND EGGS). So I enjoyed having them each morning for breakfast. I purchased some Protein Powder (can be found here). Maybe I will drink the shakes later in the day or after my workouts. They might also be just enough sweet flavoring for some dessert alternatives. 

I'm going to be honest - I had an off the wagon weekend. With family in town and Esther's 1st Birthday Party, there were lots of areas for mishaps and sweets. However, I do not think it was absolutely terrible. I still got my workouts in (Dirty 30 on Saturday with some help from Lila and Yoga tonight with some help from Mr. Coop). Another small victory is I've only been drinking water and tea even though I was tempted with some punch at Esther's party. My sweet tooth was satisfied by having some cupcakes from the party. While they were so so so delicious, I don't think my sweet tooth is back to destroy me quite yet. 

As of midnight tonight, my 21 Day Fix will be officially over. However, I am still planning on being conscious when it comes to what I'm eating and how much I am eating. Tonight I roasted some vegetables, cooked some turkey for different entrees, cut up some carrots and made turkey burgers to freeze. Hopefully the hour and a half in the kitchen will keep me on track throughout this week. I also am planning on keeping my daily workouts - I will be adding in some days with two workouts as well. 

I will post my progress tomorrow after I wake up, weigh myself and make my measurements to see my total progress from the 21 Days. Overall, I am satisfied with this program and I do believe that breaking a bad habit and a creating new one can be achieved within this short amount of time. It cuts out the hassle of counting points (WW) or calories (MFP), you just eat what goes in your containers. It does require some time and discipline, but I can guarantee all of you have AT LEAST an hour or two to spare each week. 

If you are tired of starting over with your health goals, quit giving up and perhaps make the purchase to start your 21 Day Fix. Get yours here. What are you waiting for?

As always - thanks for following and keeping me motivated throughout this journey. Here's to many more!






No comments:

Post a Comment