Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 4

Another day is in the books! I just completed my Pilates fix for the night and I am going to have some Greek yogurt mixed with bananas, natural peanut butter, honey and cinnamon. I'm really torn about these night-time workouts. I really enjoy them because I don't typically do anything else productive after 9:00pm and I think they are helping me sleep more soundly throughout the night. However, the nights that I have class make it really hard since I don't get home until after 10:00pm sometimes. I haven't decided if I want to switch to morning workouts or not. 

Nothing too exciting happened today besides the fact that I tried turkey bacon for the first time... I approve! Although I think I overcooked them. I also did not follow my original meal plan that I posted, but I stayed within my container limits. Water intake is still low. I need to start adding some ZING to my water (fruit, mint, etc.) and maybe that will help. 

Keeping it short tonight kids, I'm getting tired!



I know it's tough getting motivated during the cold, dreary months but even doing some Pinterest workouts or TV commercial workouts will get you up and moving throughout the day. Get that blood flowing, it feels good eventually! 

1 comment: