Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 6

Meals:

Breakfast
4 slices turkey bacon (red)
2 scrambled eggs (red)
1 slice whole grain toast (yellow)
green tea



Lunch
greek yogurt (red)
cinnamon FREE
honey (teaspoon)

Dinner
baked chicken breast (red)
potatoes (2 yellow)
broccoli (green)
low-fat cheddar (1/2 blue)


The last thing on my meal plan for today is banana ice cream. It will contain a whole banana which counts as 1 purple container, 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips. I haven't used any "treats" this week (although I baked some) so the teaspoon of chocolates will be 1 of them. I hope it turns out because I'm really excited for some dessert! Again, I am under my container limit for the day. I am definitely learning the difference between bored and hungry!

Tonight's workout was Dirty 30 which was similar to last night's cardio - I was sweating within a few minutes but I enjoyed it. Each night the 30 minutes seems to go by a little faster!

I started drinking 1 - 2 glasses of green tea per day. There are a ton of health benefits so I thought why not? 



Since I've been feeling so much better lately, I thought I would share some inspiration in regards to what foods you're putting into your body. 




Stay focused and stay strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment